5 Best Android Car Stereo Accessories – You Must Try
Are you trying to enjoy your trip and searching for a way to minimize fumbling with a phone while driving? A proper car stereo sets the way for a fun-filled entertained journey. Here are some best Android car stereo accessories to party your travel.
An Android car stereo is a brain, governing all vital functions of your car’s system. The “power and speed” of this unit will determine how well the other parts will function, whereas its versatility will provide additional options that include sound customization and more.
- The Best Android Car Stereos: Hit the Road in Style
- 8 Best GPS Trackers for Cars That Work with Android
- The 6 Best Offline GPS Navigation Apps for Android
How To Connect Android Device To Car Stereo?
To connect an Android device to a car stereo, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone
Step 2: Select Connections
Step 3: In Connections, choose ‘Bluetooth Settings’
Step 4: Activate the Bluetooth option in the Bluetooth settings.
Step 5: Wait for the screen to update and display your car stereo device name.
Step 6: Select the car stereo system to pair.
Android Auto is a system that integrates your phone into your car’s stereo system or car entertainment system. This makes you mirror the phone’s screen on the car’s display screen, allowing drivers to control their phone and enable the car’s stereo system using voice commands or the car’s touchscreen to minimize fumbling with a phone while driving and this can turn your trouble travel into an enjoyable and easy drive.
5 Best Android Car Stereo Accessories
1. COMSOON Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.36 x 1.54 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Weight||65 Grams|
COMSOON Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver is an automotive Bluetooth converter that uses a 3.5mm AUX adapter to connect to non-Bluetooth car audio systems, home stereos, speakers, and wired headphones.
It is one of the best Android car stereo accessories that has a Bluetooth 5.0 chip for stable connection, rapid transmission, and a wide signal range. Simply connect it to your phone and begin listening to your favorite tunes!
- Makes your car stereo system wireless and also makes any speaker wireless.
- It covers normal speakers into Bluetooth speakers.
- This Bluetooth stereo adapter is compact and can be powered with a USB wall power adapter.
- It allows you to play songs to your speakers directly from your phone
- Bluetooth audio adapter can transmit voice notifications from an existing navigation app.
|Lightweight and portable||The battery doesn’t last too long.|
|Makes car stereo and speakers wireless||The voice feedback accent (“power on” or “connected” or “maximum volume” etc.) isn’t really apparent.|
|Supports a built-in microphone and an “MFB” button for that hands-free phone calls.||Sometimes it automatically disconnects from the car system.|
2. AAZV 1/4” to 3.5mm Stereo Pure Copper Adapter
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.97 x 1.97 x 0.71 inches|
One of the best Android car stereo accessories includes a female-to-male jack. Pure copper is used to make the AAZV 3.5mm to 6.35mm audio adapter. All 1/8″ (3.5mm) female socket devices can be connected to a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) male plug extension cable or adapter using this tool.
Devices with a 6.35mm connection, such as recorders and guitars, are compatible with the 6.35mm jack socket. The 3.5mm jack connector is compatible with devices that have 3.5mm jacks, such as a car stereo (audio) system, a cell phones, a tablet, a microphone, a headset, electronic musical instruments, a keyboard, and MP3 players.
- Can be used with microphones, electric guitars, headphones, loudspeakers, many other items of audio equipment and is considered one of the best android car stereo accessories.
- AAZV 3.5mm to 6.35mm audio adaptors are simple to use, reliable, and provide cable protection.
- The jack adapter’s 24K gold-plated connections are rust-free and sturdy, with thousands of mating cycles. This 1/4-inch adapter is built of solid brass copper with 24K gold-plated connections to prevent corrosion and signal loss.
|Makes your Android car stereo more versatile||Not very small in size but portable|
|It has a 3.5mm female to 6.35mm male plug which will mostly adapt to all android devices and the car stereo system.||The sound quality is a bit low compared to wired jacks.|
|Other than car stereo systems, it can be used for microphones, electric guitars, headphones, loudspeakers|
3. Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter 3-in-1, Portable Wireless Bluetooth Adapter
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.43 x 3.03 x 0.75 inches|
|Item Weight||1.48 ounces|
The Bluetooth transmitter function transmits audio wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones/speakers. This device will transform traditional car stereo into Bluetooth-enabled speakers.
What’s more, the Bluetooth transmitter works with the device with a 3.5 mm interface. Moreso, it features V5.0 EDR technology, allowing for a more stable connection with devices.
You must remember, that for your device to connect, it should not be more than 50 feet away from the Bluetooth transmitter.
- This car accessory is highly compatible with almost all known smartphones, tablets, and headsets.
- Bluetooth 3-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging.
- The built-in battery for up to 10 hours of use.
- It features a charging indicator.
|Stream wirelessly on your car stereo using this device.||Computer system volume can’t be adjusted anymore|
|Has a long battery life.||Only 1 device can be paired at a time.|
|Has built-in buttons for more control such as power and volume.||The design could have been more blended rather than standing out like a block|
4. FLYUNICE 10.4 Inch Android 9.0 Vertical Screen 4GB RAM Car Stereo Radio
|Screen Size||10.4 Inches|
|Voice command||Touchscreen, Microphone|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
Unlike the first devices in this list, which are adapters where you can connect your phone, the Flyunice 10.4-inch Android 9.0 vertical screen is the head unit of a car stereo.
You will have a larger screen rather than just relying on your smartphone. It is compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2007-2014 year car models. Complete with a cable where you can just plug and play, you can have your Android phone setup in no time.
With this Android car stereo accessory, you can easily switch songs, channels, and adjust volume without taking your hands off the steering wheel. This means, you won’t get distracted trying to find your favorite songs and still concentrating on driving.
Pleasure and safety is the absolute goal of the Flyunice head unit.
- Supports wired and wireless CarPlay function
- Easy and hassle-free Bluetooth connection
- And receive and perform calls wirelessly
|Features a high-sensitive IC that provides excellent reception. Supports manual and automatic frequency searches.||Some third-party apps do work well with the split screen feature.|
|Has built-in strong DSP digital audio processor module.||Outlets and voltage vary by country, you may need to purchase an adapter or converter to utilize this product at your destination.|
|Has a split-screen feature that allows two devices at the same time.|
5. USB C to 3.5mm Audio Aux Jack Cable
|Connector type||Auxiliary, USB Type C|
|Item Dimensions||7.52 x 5.2 x 0.75 inches|
|Item weight||0.317 ounces|
Latest Android smartphones now feature type-C for charging, and most do not even have headphone jacks anymore. Connecting your devices to your car stereo –– which almost always uses a headphone jack for auxiliary –– is now impossible.
But this USB C to 3.5mm aux cable adapter allows you to connect your type-C devices to a car stereo with ease. No to boring drives anymore!
In addition, this usb c to 3.5mm aux cable cord features an advanced DAC Smart chip that provides high-definition audio and effective noise reduction for greater fidelity music.
- This USB c to 3.5mm aux cable cord features an advanced DAC Smart Chip that provides high-definition audio and effective noise reduction for greater fidelity music.
- This USB C to 3.5mm aux cable adapter allows you to connect your Type C devices to a car stereo, home stereo, speaker, headphones, or any other device with a standard 3.5mm audio jack or aux-in port, allowing you to listen to music on the go.
|This adapter can withstand 12,000+ bending tests thanks to the relief strain design, making it much more durable.||This USB-C aux adapter does not permit recording audio or charging, and it is incompatible with iPhones and other USB-connected devices.|
|The nylon braided style not only gives it an elegant and attractive appearance but also ensures optimal endurance.||This cable is only for audio signal transmission from a USB-C port to a 3.5mm port; it does not permit reverse use or wire control|
|Durable enameled wire improves flexibility and durability, prolonging the service life of the product.||In terms of the call function, just your phone’s microphone will operate; the others will not.|
The above-mentioned are some of the best android car stereo accessories which are necessary for an android car stereo system. Do check these accessories and we would recommend you to buy those products to enhance your car stereo system.
If we have missed any of your favorite android car stereo accessories or if you are interested to know about other android car stereo accessories, let us know in the comment section!
- Spotify kills off the “Car View” feature on its mobile apps, users are not happy
- Android Auto will soon update to better detect bad USB cables
- How to use MirrorLink: The ultimate guide to smartphone-car integration
1. How can I make my car stereo sound better without spending big?
You can improve by getting the following:
1. Upgrade Your Speakers.
2. Add An Amplifier.
3. Add a Subwoofer.
4. Sound Deadening.
5. Upgrade The Radio.
2. What are the parts of a car stereo system?
The three basic components of a car stereo system are the head unit, the speakers, and the amplifiers.
3. What do I need for a car stereo system?
A car stereo system basically has three main ingredients and they are:
1. A stereo receiver or amplifier.
2. A matched pair of speakers.
3. At least one music source.