5 Best Free Preschool Apps
Do you want to keep your kids active by starting education at a younger age? Are you worried about sending them to a preschool institution but afraid they might not be safe?
Well, the answer is literally at your fingertips. All you have to do is install preschool apps for your children to keep them occupied with learning new things without spending time on games and other content not suitable for them.
Let us look at the list of best free preschool apps in this article.
- 7 Amazing Quiz Apps to Test Your Knowledge in 2023
- 5 Best Android Apps for Toddlers
- 7 Best Language Learning Apps for Android to Gain Fluency
Heads-Up on Introducing Digital Learning to Your Kids
- Ensure the contents of the app are suitable for their age.
- It is strictly advisable to limit the hours they spend on virtual platforms.
- A separate device for their learning is highly recommended due to data privacy issues.
- Free apps that contain ads may be inappropriate at times.
- Radiation from the devices is harmful when your little ones are exposed to them for a long time.
Those were some of my concerns with e-learning applications and the digital era that we’re living in. However, the best way to educate your growing child for a short period at home is to let them gain knowledge through visual and audio information which these applications offer.
List of Preschool Apps for Android
Use the below-given links to jump to any
- Khan Academy Kids
- Spelling & Phonics
- ABC Kids
- Kindergarten Kids Learning
- Kidloland – Toddler and Kids
1. Khan Academy Kids
- This Preschool app is suitable for the age group 2-8 years.
- It is one of the top learning apps in the market, with a professional approach to learning skills and lessons for your kids.
- The topics and skills covered in this app are math, phonics, social-emotional development, reading, and writing skills.
- It contains lessons and activities that are useful till second grade.
- This app is best for both home and school use.
- The music used in the lessons is catchy and safe for toddlers.
- This app contains no Ads or In-App purchases of any kind.
Android Version 5 and above is required
2. Spelling & Phonics
- This learning app makes learning fun by educating kids through spelling games of different types, also phonics of each word.
- Some of the game modes include fill-in-the-blanks, pictures, etc.
- This app is accessible without Ads or paywalls however, you need an active internet connection to install the application and you’re good to go.
- The app is designed to entertain kids with cartoon drawings, cool animations, attractive graphics, and clear sound.
- The activities present in the app can be challenged by parents as well as kids.
- The developers claim that this app does not collect any data from the user, which is an added advantage when it comes to privacy.
Android 4.4 and above is required
- 10 Best Games like Minecraft for Free in 2022
- 7 Best AR Apps That You Should Know in 2023
- Secrets To Android Rooting: The Ultimate Guide
3. ABC Kids
- It is essential and advantageous for the student to be familiar with the alphabet.
- This preschool app makes the educational part entertaining by providing activities that are engaging.
- It has features to switch between parent and kid’s modes, to evaluate their scores, and for learning purposes.
- Teach your toddler the phonics of the alphabet using the phonics feature.
- This app contains no Third-Party ads, no Subscription Fee, and provides pure educational content to your kids without any interruption.
- This app includes both upper and lowercase letter tracing, phonics, matching, etc.
- It is suitable for kids from 2 years old and above.
Android Version 4.4 and up is required
4. 123 Numbers – Count & Tracing
- This preschool app is designed with captivating graphics and animations that make education fun for kids.
- It is suitable for toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten children.
- Introduce toddlers to numbers through outline tracing, counting, matching, and fill-in-the-blanks.
- Considering the struggle app users face due to third-party ads, and paywalls, the app developers have made this content without any In-App purchases.
- On completing each level of the learning process, rewards and gifts await your little ones, as well as achievements and encouragement.
Android 4.4 and above is required
5. Color Kids: Coloring Games
- The Color kids app is different from the above-listed apps, as it is designed to improve problem-solving skills and color-recognizing skills.
- The content includes painting, building shapes, matching, tracing, and collecting objects.
- Exposing your kids to shapes and patterns at an early stage, helps them to recognize shapes quickly thereby enhancing their level of creativity.
- There is no interruption from third-party ads, in-app purchases of any kind.
- The app provides colorful graphics and animations to make learning fun and interesting.
- It is safe to say that developers have considered all safety factors from a Parent viewpoint and designed the app accordingly.
Android 4.4 and up is required
- The 6 Best Chromebooks for Students in 2022
- 10 Best Apps like Instagram for Android and iOS in 2023
- 5 Best Drawing Prompt Generator For Seamless Artistic Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best free learning app for the preschool level?
Khan Academy Kids is the best widely-known preschool app for kids. This app has been around for a while, creating quality content for clients.
Is there a free version of preschool learning apps for iOS?
Yes. There are many free versions of Android apps that are also available for iOS device platforms.
How safe are preschool kids’ apps?
Free preschool apps are extremely safe for kids as they rule out third-party ads and the data-sharing option.
How to identify harmful applications for toddlers?
Educational apps that contain ads are not safe for kids as they might be inappropriate at times, and in-app purchases may lead to a misuse of information and money.
The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round…!!
Kids start asking questions from a very young age, as parents, you can keep them occupied by using these educational apps. I hope you have found the necessary information in a preschool learning app. The preschool learning apps will provide the necessary push needed for kids to grow in society with competitive and creative skills.
Which learning platform have you tried so far and found successful?
Do share your experience with us in the comments section.