5+ Best Smart TVs for Entertainment
Technology is evolving at a faster pace. As mobile phones have evolved into smartphones, TVs have also evolved into Smart TVs. Smart TVs are able to connect to the Internet and fetch data and content from it.
What Do You Mean by Smart TV?
Smart TVs have built-in browsers that the user can use to visit various websites. Smart TV manufacturers make use of various operating systems and overlays that come in support of various apps and services. These apps and services are designed in such a way that they can be used for ease of navigation, using a standard remote.
Popular streaming websites, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, and YouTube have special apps built primarily for Smart TVs. Through such apps they allow users to access these services.
- How to Connect Your LG Smart TV to Google Home
- 9 Best Samsung Smart TV Apps
- How to Connect Google Home to VIZIO Smart TV
Things to be looked at in a Smart TV
- User-friendly Interface: The most predominant feature in any Smart TV is the speed. It will be great if you have an Interface that will help you to move things around. You will be frustrated if your Smart TV is sluggish. Look for an interface that will allow you to do what you want the most before you realize what is actually required.
- Display Type: The most crucial thing in a Smart TV is the screen. There are a lot of technologies that you need to consider while selecting a Smart TV. You also have the option of choosing from a range of technologies. The technology can include plasma or even the standard LCD. The most widely used technology includes the LED or the LCD.
- Screen Size: The TV’s size and resolution have a greater impact on the price you need to give for the Smart TV. The most common sizes in a Smart TV are 42, 50, 55, 60, and 65 inches. There are smart TVs that are available in 80, 85 inches sizes. They cater to the needs of high-end markets.
- Screen Resolution: Most Smart TVs come in three different resolutions, such as 1080p, 4K, and 8K. The 1080p are Smart TVs that are outdated, and these days, you no longer need to pay the price penalty for getting a higher resolution.
- 8K resolution has a higher price bracket than Smart TVs. There is not a lot of content available to see on these high-resolution TVs. You will not see any remarkable difference in the picture quality as well.
- The 4K resolution, known as the Ultra HD resolution, is the mediocre high-quality resolution available. It has a wide range of options available.
- Refresh Rate: Refresh rate of TVs ranges from 60 Hz to 120 Hz. This is measured in terms of how the images refresh per second. The faster it refreshes the brighter and clearer the picture is for you.
- A high refresh rate is fine while watching sports, but when watching movies, if your Smart TV has a higher refresh rate, the picture you watch on the screen might be different than the one you watch in the theaters.
- Apps: The main purpose for you to purchase a Smart TV is for entertainment purposes. Services, like Amazon, Netflix, and Amazon Prime are available across various platforms. Not all Smart TVs will support all the apps. Make sure the Smart TV you purchase supports and displays the set of apps you use.
5+ Best Smart TV for Entertainment
Let us find out about these smart TVs in detail.
1. Samsung 65 QN 900B
Specifications: Screen Size: 65 Inches | Brand: Samsung | Display Technology: QLED | Refresh Rate: 120 Hz | Resolution: 8K | Weight: 67.2 lbs | Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 56.4 x 35.2 inches
The Samsung Neo QLED features an expansive infinity screen with a near-invisible bezel. The attachable slim one connection keeps the cables invisible. The object-tracking sound and the built-in Dolby Atmos give you a spectacular viewing experience.
You can hear the getaway car sound from one end to the other, the fighter jet running above your head, and the rain falling around you.
You can view the picture in clarity with the 8K resolution, and 33 million pixels. The ultra-powerful processor plays your 8K content to the maximum potential.
The anti-glare screen and the ultra-viewing angle lets you to watch everything with your loved ones with no reflections and no distractions. You can hold on to your seats for high-speed games and movies that are approaching peak performance with Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro.
QLED television can also produce 100% color volume in the DCI-P3 color space.
The ultra-high performance 8K processor uses nearly 20 neutral networks to deliver immersive pictures. With the intuitive Smart Hub controls, Atmos sound, and an exquisite 8K upscaling.
|Good viewing angles||Distracting screen effect|
|Bright to overcome glare|
|Easy to use interface with a great selection of apps|
2. LG OLED 65G2
Specifications: Screen Size: 65 Inches | Brand: LG | Display Technology: OLED | Refresh Rate: 120 Hz | Resolution: 4K | Weight: 50.3 lbs | Product Dimensions: 56.7 x 1 x 32.3 inches
Bright colors meet a beautiful design experience using the LG’s brightest OLED ever in a stunning new gallery design that adorns the wall. It has the ultimate balance of form and function.
In order to have gaming purposes, you will get a low input lag and fast-response time with a low-latency mode and HGiG compliance.
You will be able to stream your games with the cloud gaming support for GEFORCE now. You will be able to control your TV, and connected devices using Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
This 4K resolution Smart TV includes built-in access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Paramount+, Peacock, and YouTube Video, as well as other apps.
This pack comes with a Magic remote with a Magic Tap, remote control batteries, a power cable, and a how-to guide is also included.
|Bright and vibrant pictures||Stand not included|
|Beautiful premium design|
- 7 Best VIZIO Smart TV from All Sizes
- 4 Smart TVs that work with Android TV
- The Best Portable TV for Cars in 2023
3. Hisense U8H
Specifications: Screen Size: 54.5 Inches | Brand: Hisense | Display Technology: QLED | Refresh Rate: 120 Hz| Resolution: 4K | Weight: 41.2 lbs | Product Dimensions: 48.5 x 3 x 28.2 inches
Hisense U8H has the new mini-LED. This is the newest back-light technology to enter the market. The Mini-LED backlight panels create a brighter picture with a better contrast.
The ULED technology that is been implemented in this TV gives a boost to the color, contrast, brightness, and motion.
The Quantum Dot technology produces pure, rich, brighter, and more accurate colors than a regular LED TV. As far as brightness is concerned anything over 500 nits is extremely beautiful. The television is up to 1500 nits peak brightness.
The inputs of the HDMI 2.1 technology recognize the gaming sequences and automatically adjusts its settings to a smooth and uninterrupted play. This smart TV combines the automatic Low Latency Mode, 120 Hz variable refresh rate, and the free sync minimizes input lag, screen jitter, and frame tearing respectively.
You will be able to control the TV with your voice using the voice control mode.
|LED backlighting provided||Audio not up to the mark|
|Good vibrant pictures|
|Good for gaming purposes|
4. Sony XR65A80K
Specifications: Screen Size: 65 Inches | Brand: Sony | Display Technology: OLED | Refresh Rate: 120 Hz | Resolution: 4K | Weight: 54.2 lbs | Product Dimensions: 57.01 x 12.99 x 33.94 inches
Enjoy an immersive viewing experience with the vision and sound in perfect harmony. This Smart TV is powered with the intelligent cognitive processor XR. This is surrounded by pure black, vibrant colors, and the realistic hues of the XR Triluminos Pro make the movies and gaming pop off the screen. The surface Audio completely changes the screen into a multi-channel speaker.
XR OLED Contrast Pro technology allows you to enjoy the OLED technology with immersive depth and reality, pure black, and brightness full. Compare the other OLED TVs, and decide for yourself.
You can take your gaming experiences to the next level with an input lag as low as 8.5ms. There is an exclusive BRAVIA XR feature available for PlayStation 5 with Auto HDR Tone Mapping and Auto Genre Picture Switch.
This is a premium Smart TV, as you can Google with Google Assistant, and organize all your content in a single place. You can stream from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, and Apple TV. You can stream from an Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
You can experience immersive and engaging cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Adaptive Calibrated mode.
|Excellant image quality||Limited viewing angles|
|Excellant surround sound|
|120 Hz along with variable refresh rate|
Specifications: Screen Size: 55 Inches | Brand: Sony | Display Technology: OLED | Refresh Rate: 120 Hz | Resolution: 4K | Weight: 44.8 lbs | Product Dimensions: 48.25 x 12.5 x 28 inches
The cognitive processor XR is a revolutionary TV processing technology that understands how the humans see, and hear to deliver intense contrasting colors. The TV also comes with the feature of high peak brightness and natural colors.
You will be able to view everything with accurate colors displayed on the screen. You will be able to view more than 7,00,000 movies plus TV episodes on various online streaming services. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
You will be able to enjoy the movie theater experience at home. You can enjoy high-quality streaming videos with Sony TV BRAVIA CORE.
You can control what you want to watch using the Amazon Alexa voice AI.
this can help you change the channels, volume control, and switch the TV On or Off.
|Good picture quality||HDR 10+ support not provided|
|Good surround sound||Pricey|
Can I use Smart TV as a monitor?
A Smart TV can be used as a computer monitor. You can use the TV with any wired connection like the HDMI cable.
Can I use Smart TV without Internet?
You can use a Smart TV without an Internet connection, but it might be difficult to view streaming videos from streaming apps, like Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
Can I control Smart TV with Alexa?
Yes. Some of the latest Smart TVs come with the feature of controlling them with Alexa. Alexa can be used to change channels, control volume, search for movies, and play music.
Are Smart TVs good for gaming purposes?
Yes, you can play a lot of video games using your Sma
Smart TV is a great way of entertainment. Not only you can watch from the various channels, but these TVs also help you to view the content directly from the Internet. It is always an awesome experience to view your latest movies, and Netflix shows on a bigger screen. These days there are a lot of SmartTVs available in the market. We have listed a few of them, go ahead and choose the best one based on your requirements.