Best 5 Challenge Apps for Android (Trending in 2022)
Challenges may seem difficult but getting started with them is easy. If you are an enthusiastic person and ready to accept challenges then, this article gives you a chance to prove your dedication and commitment. Motivate yourself to complete challenges and give your best to succeed in them.
A small step can bring massive changes in one’s life. So start with the small step of accepting challenges from these challenge apps for Android. This will help you discover yourself and introduce new changes for your better future. Plus, it’s a great way to bond with family and friends who love some competition just as much!
- Best 5 Fighting Games for Android in 2022
- Best 10 Free Movie Apps For Android (2022)
- 5 Best Apps Similar to the Weight Watchers App for Android
Best Challenge Apps – Food For the Brain
We have provided a list of challenge apps that might cover your interests. Each app will be a true test of intelligence, determination, and discipline. Explore the top 5 trending challenge apps and pick one to improve your health and discover yourself for a completely new life.
Without further ado, let’s start!
1. Brain Master – IQ Challenge
Brain Master is an intellectual game that improves your knowledge and tests your IQ. If you are excited about games that have puzzles, then Brain Master is the best choice you can ever make. This game can check your IQ level and if you have an IQ of 200 then you can also excel in similar games.
This smart game brings forward IQ challenges and all you have to do is think outside the box. Solve each puzzle to pass this brain test and become the person with the highest IQ.
- Solve the brain quest with unexpected answers.
- Simple and easy to play.
- Awesome game effects with funny sounds.
2. 30 Days Fitness Challenge
30 Days Fitness Challenge app can be an effective tool to help you achieve your fitness goals. With this app, you can easily improve your health with scientific workouts at home. If you are focused and stick with the program, you can see amazing results. The workouts provided by the professional fitness coach will greatly help you keep fit and lose weight effectively.
Each challenge has 3 difficulty levels, choose the one that best fits you. Not just weight loss, this app provides multiple abs workouts to help you get six-pack abs. You can find the gym in your home with 30 Days Fitness Challenge Workouts.
- The app records training progress automatically.
- Provides detailed video guides.
- It increases exercise intensity step by step from beginner to pro.
- Reminds you to work out every day.
- They also provide vocal tips.
3. 21 Days Challenge
Are you looking for an app that could change your life? Assume you found one with a 21 days challenge app. This app introduces life-changing habits and helps you keep track of them.
Don’t panic whether you have to follow a strict routine. This app allows you to create your ideal life. As the name implies, it is estimated that it takes 21 days for a person to form a new habit. If you are one of those people then utilize this perfect amount of time to change or introduce something new in life.
Starting from a healthy lifestyle, self-help, and finding happiness to the writing of positive affirmations daily, this app covers everything. You can consider this app as a habit tracker. You can score your points by completing your daily task and mark it once completed. Track your mood in the calendar and notice the changes from the previous records.
- The gratitude challenge feature provides you the space for writing your thoughts and you can also share them with the community.
- You can also give it a like, comment, or send gifts to your favorite ones.
- The app through notification reminds you of the challenge.
- The app also provides positive wallpapers, motivational reminders, and relaxing music.
4. Yoga Challenge App
In recent days, yoga has become a go-to ritual for most of us. Practicing yoga in your daily routine will benefit your mind and body in several ways. Stress relief, mental clarity and focus, and prevention of joint pain are some of the benefits of practicing yoga in your wellness routine.
If you are planning to practice yoga in your daily routine, then, this app is the best choice where you can begin your yoga. This game is all about imitating a series of yoga poses within a time limit to win the challenge.
Though yoga needs dedication, this app tries to improve this concept by making yoga filled with fun so you can focus on playing. The app features an integrated music player filled with songs perfect for yoga. This app contains yoga poses for different difficulties to make it comfortable for anyone to play it. It includes yoga disciplines like Bikram Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Vinyasa Yoga, and Acro Yoga, and some Pranayama Exercises.
- It includes yoga poses that are easy to perform by beginner yogis.
- The yoga app has covered difficult poses like Acro Yoga and more advanced Yoga Poses.
- Yoga helps to reduce weight.
- Yoga exercises are the best relaxing method.
- It is a perfect game to play with friends.
- Constant updates to add new yoga poses and features.
5. Sketch a Day: Daily challenges & tutorials
Isn’t it common to face health and fitness challenges? Here comes Sketch a Day, an interesting app that challenges your creativity. The app offers daily inspiration to make your creativity flow through your sketch or drawing. You can draw, sketch or use a digital art app to improve your habit of drawing. The app offers a great tutorial with talented artists.
Drawing is a positive habit that everyone must develop in their daily routine. Even if you think you can’t draw, this app is a great start for you to learn. It also provides great inspiration by offering amazing art from the community and encourages you to develop new ideas for drawing. You can join 250,000 artists around the community to compete and learn.
- It allows you to post the images and show your skills to the world.
- The parental control feature makes this app a safer place for your children.
- You can comment, ask for tips and get ideas.
- Includes creative drawings such as pencils, watercolors, digital drawing, pen and ink, and acrylics.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to overcome challenges?
You can overcome challenges in life in the following ways:
* Make a plan
* Think positive
* Ask for help
* Accept help and support
* Never give up attitude
* Work hard
2. Do fitness challenges work?
The answer is yes and no. It is estimated that you should see results from a workout program in 4 to 8 weeks. If the workout is continued on a regular basis you can notice expected results.
3. Do fitness apps actually work?
Yes, fitness apps do work effectively. But these apps are especially effective when they are personalized to the users.
- Latest Best 5 Emergency Cell Phones (Must-Own in 2022)
- How to Use Google Assistant Driving Mode? (A Detailed Guide)
- Unique Top 5 Smart Glasses in 2022
Who’s up for some challenge?
Challenges are an opportunity to achieve your goals. These challenges will mold, inspire, and encourage you to discover yourself. These apps can even help you engage with your friends and share your achievements with the community.
It’s easy to learn more about mental and physical wellness but actually practicing it in daily life is the toughest challenge. The challenge app helps you overcome such hurdles with your smartphone by providing apps that challenge you.
Did we miss out on a challenging app that you are looking for? Let us know in the comment section below!