EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Review: Best Recovery App
This is a sponsored post
Today, smartphones have become a daily essential. Through the years we have quickly adopted this evolving technology. People use their smartphones for communicating, taking photos, gaming, and social networking. With this purpose, our Android smartphones hold a lot of memories, valuable messages, and private documents that we do not want to lose.
However, there are unfortunate events that come our way. We might accidentally delete the items, or other instances like Android rooting, device failure, virus attack, improper handling, and issue of the SD card. This situation will definitely stress us out worrying about how to recover the lost data.
But you do not have to worry, EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can help you recover data from your smartphone. It perfectly works on rooted and non-rooted Android device. It is a very promising Android recovery software.
What is EaseUS MobiSaver for Android?
When you are in need for an Android data recovery software, the Internet has many to recommend, but only a few of them are trusted and truthfully works. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is a reliable tool for file recovery from your Android device.
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android has a simple interface that you can easily and effectively manage. Most of the lost files can be recovered by this amazing tool. It can get back those files or data that were lost due to Operating System bugs, improper handling, virus attack, rooted device, SD card malfunction, and the most common, accidental deletion. However, it cannot recover deleted applications, games, or other third party data.
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is supported on Microsoft Windows XP and later versions. You can freely enjoy the basic version of the application without any payment, and to enjoy the premium features you are required to have a license code. The price of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android starts at $39.95 for a single license and $399 for an unlimited license.
What can you recover?
There are many possibilities why you lost the important files and data in your Android device. The common causes are:
- Accidental deletion: In this situation, you have accidentally deleted a file to your trash, and we all know that Android devices do not have a recovery bin or recycle bin.
- Deleted partition: Data partitions make the device’s system efficient. It would be a problem if you unknowingly delete a data volume.
- Virus attack: When viruses affect your Android device, the file will be corrupted or a security program will automatically delete the infected file.
- Rooted device: Normally, rooting a phone will not delete any data. However, if it is not properly applied it can erase some of your important files.
- Issues on SD card: A corrupted or damaged SD card can make your files inaccessible. Some of the data will be missing.
- Operating System bugs: When operating systems are bugged chances are it may delete some of your important files.
- Improper handling: Surely, if you will not handle your Android device properly your files may be corrupted without your knowledge.
These unfortunate possibilities can delete the following:
- Voice memo
But, on the brighter side, EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can perfectly recover the lost files. However, if you lost a third-party application, EaseUS MobiSaver cannot recover it.
How To Recover Files Using EaseUS MobiSaver
Recovering data files with EaseUS MobiSaver is easy and straightforward. Simply follow the steps below to achieve your recovery goal.
Step 1: Download and install app
Just like downloading any applications, go to Google Play Store and search for “EaseUS MobiSaver.”
Tap on the Install button and wait for it to finish the installation.
Step 2: Launch the app and locate the file
Launch the EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. You should see something like the screenshot below:
Tap on the appropriate category for the file you are recovering. In this case, I tapped on Photo & Video.
A prompt box will appear asking if you would allow EaseUS MobiSaver to access your media files. Select Allow.
The application will start scanning the deleted media files from your Android device. After the scan is complete, tap or check the photo you want to recover.
Step 3: Access recovered file
After the scan, EaseUS MobiSaver will indicate where it saved the recovered file. Now all you need to do is go to that folder.
Here’s what the recovered file/s would look like:
What else can you recover?
If you plan to try the free software of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android, it is only capable to recover the following:
- Recover only one (1) contact/message/picture at a time
- Restore only one (1) document/video/audio at a time
- Recover deleted data directly from the Android device
However, if you want to experience the full features of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android, you can purchase their premium package for $39.95. When you have this package, you have a single license to use the software only to one (1) computer, has a free lifetime upgrade, and a free lifetime technical support. The premium package can restore the following:
- Recover unlimited message/picture/contact at a time
- Restore unlimited audio/document/video at a time
- Recover deleted data directly from the Android device
There are unfortunate moments that you really have to use data recovery software, and EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is the perfect software to run. Aside from it provides several beneficial features, it is offered at an affordable price making it a perfect deal.
The recovery software perfectly works as claimed by its developer. It comes in handy for those who have deleted their files, you will really feel the sense of contentment as the lost files get back to your Android smartphone.
You can easily recover your files with only three steps, connect, preview, and restore. As mentioned, you can try the free trial version before purchasing to have personal experience with EaseUS Mobisaver for Android. Moreover, if you are worried about downloading the software on your computer, rest assured that there are no bugs or viruses.
Do you find EaseUS MobiSaver helpful? We want your unbiased thought of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. Share your opinions in the comments section! Also, if you find this article helpful, share it with your friends and colleagues.