7 Best Ideal Wireless Car Chargers in 2023
If you are going on a long trip, or just have to travel in your car a lot in general, you absolutely need wireless car chargers. Be it seeking help from your phone’s navigation, listening to music on a long journey, or for any type of communication when you are on the road, you need your phone for sure. But, if your phone keeps running out of battery, it is a problem.
The solution to this problem is to have a wireless car charger that you can use to charge your phone whenever you want to, regardless of where you are. Wireless car chargers are becoming more in demand nowadays as an everyday essential item.
- 5 Best Pixel 6 Wireless Chargers-Top Picks
- Best Android Wireless Chargers – 5 Top Picks in 2022
- Samsung unveils its new budget 5G smartphone, Trio wireless charger, Galaxy Tab A7
These are the best wireless car chargers we’re going to see in this article:
- ESR HaloLock Magnetic Wireless Car Chargers
- Auto Sense Wireless Car Chargers
- 10-Watt Fast Wireless Car Charger and Phone Holder
- Velox Magnetic Wireless Dash & Windshield Mount
- Mag Fit Phone Holder Car Mount
- ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger
- Apps2Car Windshield Wireless Car Chargers
1. ESR HaloLock Magnetic Wireless Car Charger
ESR HaloLock wireless car chargers have a magnetic attachment feature, which lets you place your phone without making any adjustments. Most wireless car chargers will have arms and holders that you have to place your phone on properly. Some even have restrictions on the size of your device. But with ESR HaloLock, you don’t have to worry about your device not fitting because it features a flat and smooth magnetic surface, which can hold any size of the device with magnetic force.
It is similar to the MagSafe charger, uses 18 Watts of power for speed charging, and manages heat. The magnetic hold of this wireless car charger is so powerful that it can hold your device in its place effortlessly.
- It can charge your phone faster without heating up.
- You can rotate it into landscape mode for easy access.
- It has a strong magnetic attachment.
- Affordable MagSafe style charger.
- Only iPhone 12 and 13 are compatible with this wireless car charger.
- Getting an ESR case or MagSafe additionally is recommended.
2. iOttie Auto Sense Wireless Car Chargers
iOttie auto sense wireless car charger is one of the best adjustable car-mount wireless chargers you could get. You can use any size of smartphone to charge with this iOttie charger, as it has flexible claw-like grips that can widen automatically and significantly.
This Qi charger is available in different variants, like a charger that you can stick to your windshield or dashboard, another variant you can affix to your a/c vent, and one version that can fit in the cupholder.
- The mount of the charger is flexible and can be rotated for easy access.
- The clamps/claws are adjustable, and can automatically open or close.
- This wireless car charger doesn’t use a USB-C port.
3. ZealSound 10-Watt Fast Wireless Car Charger and Phone Holder
If you prefer to keep your phone docked in a center console charger, rather than on hold with a claw holder wireless car charger or a magnetic attached one, you can go with the ZealSound 10-watt fast charger.
ZealSound has made their charger with very thoughtful and minute features, like making it water resistant, so you don’t have to worry about spilling anything on it. The bottom is made with silicone gel and it comes with USB ports and a fast charging plug.
- You can charge large smartphones.
- Reduces the distraction for the driver.
- You cannot use your phone for navigation simultaneously while driving.
- You cannot remove the power cable.
- 4 Best Portable Solar Chargers for Android Phones in 2022
- 7 Best Fast Chargers for Android – Quickly Juice Up Your Phone!
- Top 5 Ultimate Latest USB-C Laptop Chargers in 2023
4. Velox Magnetic Wireless Dash & Windshield Mount
Velox is the latest model from iOttie with 7.5 watts of power output. It is a magnetic hold-based wireless car charger, rather than a claw-like gripping one. The magnetic attachment is very powerful and sturdy, with the 7 magnets placed in an array of circles.
It is one of the easiest wireless car chargers to use since the only thing you need to do is just place your iPhone on it, and the silicon gel pad prevents you from scratching your screen. This wireless car charger is designed specifically for iPhone 12 and 13, but still, the performance is not comparable with the MagSafe charger.
- The mount is highly adjustable.
- The suction cup is powerful and sturdy.
- You cannot remove the USB cable.
- It is a bit expensive compared to the other wireless car chargers.
5. Mag Fit Phone Holder Car Mount
Spigen has developed a MagSafe MFi-approved wireless car charger for the first time since there aren’t many MFi-approved chargers available in the market. MFi stands for Made For iPhone/iPad/iPod. The MagSafe’s 15-watt fastest speed charging, two times faster than the Qi chargers can only be taken advantage of by the MFi-approved chargers.
You can definitely go for this wireless car charger if you need the fastest speed charging feature without getting the MagSafe cable, and the USB-C with the charger. You have to buy them separately. So, it is worth buying if you want the fastest charging speed possible.
- The magnetic hold is sturdy and keeps your phone safe.
- Can be rotated 360 degrees for better convenience.
- The magnetic hold struggles a little to hold the phone if it is slightly big while facing a bumpy road.
6. ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger
This is one of the best 2-in-1 wireless car chargers that you can mount that is available in the market. It uses 10 watts for fast charging. It has a charging input of 12V and powers up to 10 watts for fast charging feature. As long as your smartphone is compatible with the wireless charging feature, this ZeeHoo charger can support any type of device from Google Pixel phones to Apple iPhones.
The telescopic arm is 360-degree rotatable, which can be helpful in many ways. It has an auto clamp feature, too, along with the leather back to prevent your phone from scratching.
- It can support all smartphones with the Qi feature.
- It can offer a maximum of 10 watts of power output.
- It has a vent clip and suction cup that are mountable.
- Very affordable and valuable for the price.
- It is a relatively bulky-looking mechanism compared to other wireless car chargers.
7. Apps2Car Windshield Wireless car charger
If you want your wireless car charger to be hung from the windshield, this Apps2Car is the best product for you. You can absolutely use your phone for any kind of navigation other uses by bending the 13-inch flexible gooseneck however you want to.
The suction cup can be kept debris-free as you can wash it if you want to, and while keeping it clean, you can also attach or detach your phone as many times as you want to. You can track the charging details of your phone with the LED lights indicated in the wireless car charger.
- Compatible with most types of smartphones.
- 13” Gooseneck arm that is adjustable.
- Charging is indicated with an LED light.
- The charger might not be appropriate for the hot weather, since it doesn’t manage heat control while charging.
- The cases which are a bit rough might have to be removed.
- Best 5 Samsung Galaxy S9 Compatible Wireless Chargers
- 5 Samsung Wireless Chargers with Stands
- 5 Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Phones
Frequently Asked Questions
Do wireless chargers drain car batteries?
Yes, charging your phone with a wireless car charger while your car engine is not running definitely drains your car batteries.
Is there a downside to wireless charging?
The only downside you can find in a wireless car charger is that it might be slow. But, depending on the brand of the charger, you can get a wireless car charger with fast charging feature, too.
Which is better, a wireless or a regular charger?
It depends on the needs and requirements of the user. Normal chargers are used standardly while wireless is comparably convenient and smooth to use. If you are a person to spend a lot of time in travel, then wireless car chargers are the best for you.
Choose the best wireless car chargers for you
You cannot deny the necessity of a wireless car charger if you own a car or have to go for a long road journey. Your phone is important not only for communication but also navigation and entertainment when you are away from home. So, to keep your phone alive while you are on a long drive, you can use a wireless car charger to save you from the dreaded 10% battery-low notification.
You can also use the normal charger, but it won’t be as convenient as wireless car chargers. You can charge your phone and use it for navigating while driving your car simultaneously without any issues. So, choose what type of wireless car charger you need and get your own one right now.